Powered by Blogger.



Labels

Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Feedback?

Hey all-
Wondering if I could get your feedback on the blog, what do you like? Not like? When do you all visit the site? I really would like some feedback so I know that I should keep updating and posting on here!

5 comments:

Gibby said...

Hey sis, i look at your blog at least once a week...it seems to be the easiest way to keep up on things.

Jessica said...

Hey Julie, I look at your blog frequently too.
I'd love it if you updated more. We love to read about the kids!

phredr47 said...

This is Grandpa Fred, I of course love the pictures and all that you tell about you and the kids. every bit is a gem of info on the long away southern Rauchs.

Peter and Myla said...

Julie, Peter and I love to check up on your blog often. I especially enjoy how you take the time to write so much about what is going on around there, kudos. The pictures are always great too. I feel like the family blogs are a great way to stay in touch with everyone's busy schedules.

Trudy said...

Thanks for the re-invitation to view, I've missed it. I'm like Grandpa Rauch, I like as much info and pics as you're willing to share. Grandma Rauch