Last month we went on a little mini-vacation. The kids had such a great time in the pool. The first hour they practiced their swimming lessons- each taking turns being the teacher. Then the adventures began! Both kids were terrified to jump of the edge of the pool last summer (and any time we have been swimming since that time). I was so proud! They both jumped off repeatedly this weekend!
These two kiddos are pretty amazing. Even when their mom is acting a little crazy (ask them sometime about my rendition of Locked out of Heaven on the way to Pizza Hut), they are good kids. And like every parent/child relationship- its not always rainbows and sunshine. But then they go and do something totally awesome, like write letters to their teachers, friends, grandparents, me, etc...or they do something so thoughtful that I literally am amazed and honored that I get to be their crazy mother.







1 comments:
Kids keep us centered. Life happens when we are not looking.
Post a Comment