Powered by Blogger.



Labels

Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Lima Bean Queen

"My Family" Chalk Art By Emily Jean "Lima Bean" Gibbons
Just wanted to give a little update!

Things are going well here! Got my first Job offer- very exciting stuff! I think Emily was more excited than I was! What a girl.

Emily and Caleb have been out of school for the past 2-3 days. Caleb has been sick for about 4 weeks running so he went to the doctor today. Hopefully we will get this all figured out soon. Emily I think has just needed the attention so she has been "sick" with Caleb. She enjoys the cuddling though- and is getting very excited for her birthday! She still insists that she is Emily Jean Lima Bean- and is getting very good at giving excuses to get out of any and all work. My personal favorite is, "Mom, I cant I am sick.....my tongue hurts...."

I wish I had some good Caleb stories for this post- but he has just pretty much been a puddle for quite a while. He has one or two good days a week. He is very cuddly lately though- and working on his mischievous smile!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Well, if I talked as much as Emily Jean Lima Bean, my tongue would hurt too.

Julie said...

No kidding. The worst part is Caleb is starting to talk just like she did- only LOUD!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, you got a job offer! Where, What, and When? Let me know! Always good to see what you three are up to!