Powered by Blogger.



Labels

Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Miss Orange

Emily recently tested to receive her Orange belt! We are so proud of her! After her test we had an orange dinner to follow up with her yellow belt party!
 Getting ready to begin!
 Blocking a kick
 Punch Defenses
 Grab Counters
 Removal of the yellow belt
 Presentation of the orange belt!
 Time for fun!!
 Way to go kiddo! I am so proud of you!!
(Did anyone notice the constant smile as she is being hit/kicked and defending herself? Its always accompanied by the sweetest giggle!! We are working on being a little more fierce for her purple belt)

1 comments:

Priscilla said...

My gosh, she is cute! I wish you lived closer so I could be an adopted aunt for these kiddos. That and I love you and miss you! Thanks for updating the blog so I can stay entertained at work!